Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drone - 3rd Part

7pm and already am considering the sweet embrace of my bed sheets and comforting hold of my pillow. Had a very early start this morning, was up at Uni till noon then headed home. I indulged in a nap but I fear it wasn't long enough, I'm feeling that bitter feeling one gets in their stomach and muscles when sleep has been avoided.

I was just researching for my rsearch proposal synopsis that is to be handed in next week. I am thinking of proposing an experiment somehow involving nanotechnology and drug delivery systems. It's radical, it's new, but I am not sure if enough has been written about it for me to be confidentin basing my proposal on it... It's worth 15%, and I need as much as I can get in preparation for the 
final exam.

Thinking about going to IGA for some milk for tea and a snack of some sort. :/
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours later, I did end up going for that walk, my stomach is now satisfied with a delightful treat and the soul warmed with tea.

I've been feeling lately, rather unstable. To the point that it's affecting the way I have been reacting to things. The most insignificant thoughts and worries have set me off to the point of absolute despair, which has not been fair on Mike or myself.

I have been thinking about this a lot the past few days, and, I think I have come up with a sort of solution. Not immediate, nothing like this always is, but rather a steady progression into my experience of emotions and time spent. Things have changed so drastically in the past year that my mind has not been able to adapt adequately to what is needed. Instead of going with the flow, of taking things as they are I have been trying to control every aspect of my daily happenings and attitudes.

While this is all well and good to put into words, putting this into practice may be more difficult, seeing as how this has already managed to obscure some peaceful times that I have had. But, these are early days. I am not ready to give up on this yet.

2 comments:

Val Fury said...

it is a stressful time of year, everyone else is going through a similar mindfucking

Anonymous said...

Don't give up Jen!