Isis are currently writing for a new album, after the incredible success of their 2006 album In The Absence Of Truth.
Sweet.
Am currently laying in bed, 5:46am. My nose is running and my eyes are so watered up, I keep sneezing, and a mild headache is on the rise. = a cold.
:/
This is incredibly annoying, as I was keen to make the most of the next coming few days and week as its the last before we head back to Uni. I'm going to try and keep warm, and dig through my cupboards for medicine of sorts.
Just finished a night of gaming, tonight felt incredibly lonely for some reason, even though there were always people to be found.This always happens, I fall ill and my mood takes a dramatic down turn. I hope I wake up with this gone, one can hope.
I have Brant Bjork in my head, I found a brilliant website, www.stonerrock.com which has an incredible library of free mp3s for you to download and find some new bands. Best band name ever = Biblical Proof of UFO's.
Speaking of UFO's, there's been an incredible amount of activity in the news lately, former US astronaut of NASA has come forth about the claims that yes there are visitors to this planet and has been going on for about 60 odd years, that the governments of the world do indeed know of this and trying to cover it up. And this isn't the word of someone off the street, this is a national hero. This news is very exciting, NASA is trying to sever ties with such claims, but, at least it has made world news. Apparently sightings are up too, but is that only because people have been influenced by this story? Who knows, who knows.
I am looking forward to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment