Saturday, December 6, 2008

December

6:56am. No, of course I didn't get up early on a Sunday, rather I am greeting it from Saturday... the sun is out, bright and full of life. I am in my room, listening to Opeth and doing various other things. One of which is writing in this.

I leave for Whyalla on Wednesday. Arrive there on Friday. I've got to start packing soon, and doing the laundry. I kind of wish this trip wasn't so long (till the 23rd), but... ah!! Why didn't I choose the shorter option!?
Not that I have anything to do here... and all I'm really worried about is having no internet. Which is quite lame when you think about it, so I'm going to get some good books and spend my days over there relaxing and getting acquainted with an old friend named TV. Various other things are planned too, so I am looking forward to it.

So I started playing World of Warcraft a few days ago. Level 13. ^.^ It's... incredible! I didn't realise the world would be so big, and I'm really getting into it. It's a shame I won't be able to play it till I get back (unless Whyalla has an internet/gaming cafe.... to which I HIGHLY doubt). But, it'll be there when I get back.



I got to play the new Guitar Hero yesterday... and it blew my mind to be able to play a Dream Theater song on there. It was strange, and yet incredibly rad at the same time. A Tool song managed to get me though, and I failed half way through the song on Medium. -__-"

So I guess this will be the last entry till Christmas, so I hope you all have a wonderful next few weeks leading up to the holiday season. Be merry, and jolly.. and whatnot. ^.^

1 comment:

Reece said...

You shall become the greatest Elemental Shaman on the server!
We shall see to it!

And you'll be gone for so long! We'll be Jenless until christmas!