But, I shall persevere, seeing as I woke up at 2pm and still have a few hours to go before I consider sleep.
The Medieval club is going well. I really think I've found something I can allow myself to get really into. The members we have so far are well nice, and is rad to have Morgaine, Keg and Chris there .. people who I know already. I'm really eager to train my sword skills, do basic training and attend various events. I am sad that I am going to have to miss the Welcoming Feast for a number of reasons:
a) Can't afford the attendance fee.
b) You are required to dress in period clothing, of which I have none.
c) Bring with you appropriate cutlery (wooden bowls and goblets).
It would have been a real fun night if I had those things. So instead I've planned a family lunch as my Mum is heading up to Perth. Hopefully my brother will come too. I was meant to see them today: but... I overslept. ;__;
I've made a start on one of my essays. Both are due mid April I believe it is. I am looking forward to researching them, they are both on very very interesting topics:
1) Critically examine Descartes' two arguments for the existance of God.
2) Discuss the argument about change and motion amongst the Presocratics.
I have a test week after study break in Critical and Creative Thinking, worth 20%. I have a feeling I am not going to do well, but, I shall do my best to prepare for it. Basically, we just examine arguments and try to classify them as valid, if their premises result in an appropriate conclusion.. etc. It is harder than it sounds, as most of the questions result in a lot of confusion. But as long as I explain my reasonings, I should be okay.
Can't wait to get my new PC. I am still at a loss as to why Mike is replacing his, his machine is awesome. But, he is selling it to me for a good cheap price, and it was too good to pass the offer. I will be able to play my games without lag as I get now, and WoW will run MUCH better, as my framerates these past few weeks have left me unable to play (miss you Elazul!!). Jorzbek shall be back in action soon. So close to level 40. :)

Black Clouds and Silver Linings, baby! ^___^!!!

3 comments:
O_o
You wouldn't happen to hang around UWA on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons would you??
Can't wait to have you back in WoW!
We all miss you too!
great, now the only POS computer that'll be seen is mine.
>.<
Post a Comment