Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm starting to think I made a rash dicision doing this year of Philosophy. I am worried my essays will not be good enough to prove that I am doing all I can. I have studied and researched my essays quite extensively, I have more than enough material, and yet, in the process of writing them, I have found myself incapable of expressing adequately the ideas of these philosophers.

I think my problem is that I am too fond of my lecturer and his teachings, that I am worried that my essays will not be up to good standards. I will pass them, of course, but, I am wanting to do so well to live up to his remarks last year: that I am *good* at what I do in his class, that I understand the concepts and can do very well with this major. I dont want to let him down... basically. ;__;

Zeno, Parmenides, Leibniz: share with me your insight!

1 comment:

Elias said...

I have faith in you Jennos.

May the power of Dream Theater compel you.