Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2:40am.

Today was the last day of classes for my first Semester of 4th year. It was quite sad, in the fact that I know I won't be seeing a lot of the folk that I've spoken to -- as some are in completely different fields of study, or have now completed their requirements for their degree. I am looking forward to next Semester, I have some intesting units lined up :

Intro to Philosophy (INTRO!???! -- travelling backwards, it seems, but is required for my Philosophy degree)
Existence and Freedom -- this one I am looking forward to most, Paul MacDonald teaches this one. It will be my final unit with him, although it is nice that I had a chance to do all four of the units he offers. The topics of this unit are: depression, anxiety, fear, death.
Love and Friendship -- seems right up my alley, right? I hope it doesn't fuck up the ideas I have of such things, god knows I don't need anything else that will send my romantic dreams off skyward anymore. Or maybe they will give me better insight, and allow me to crash down back to Earth with a harsh reality hit.

Hm... but, should be good. Final Semester (for real, this time).

Doing the PC build on Saturday. By the end of the day I will hopefully have my new PC up and running. I am quite excited at this prospect. Not looking forward to installing everything though, that's going to be quite a task.

Just now working on my essay, Hume's theory of the existence of external objects. I have about 700 words done so far. All that remains after this one is another essay and the completion of a take-home exam. Estimated completion date of everything: 29th of this month.

:D

No comments: