Hello!
Writing with my new keyboard, seeing as no-one is online, and I am wanting to test out the typing feel of this new one, so far so good. The typing of keys is quiet, and efficient. And they feel very nice. The LCD screen is cute, right now giving me info on what Winamp is playing (Mogwai). Oh, now the little clock and date. And now CPU and Memory usage.
Top keyboard, I'd say! $125.
My birthday thing was quite nice, I kept it small. I had a lot of fun, it was so nice to see my brother and sister again. I didn't even recognise Joe when I walked in, I was like "who's this dude crashing my party", and then Mum was like "say hi to Joe", .. yeah.. oops.
So now I have the start of Uni to look forward to. It will be a strange Semester I think... very strange...
Things seem to have come full circle now, these past few months have been full of bad times and lonely nights. But I think the thing between Mike and I is fully resolved for now, and I am ever so grateful for it. I have learned much, and have come to accept things for how they are. I haven't fell into an emotional collapse for almost a week now. Which is amazing for me. I have a lot to look forward to now.
Mogwai - Killing All The Flies. Beautiful song, it remains as one of my favourites of theirs.
How to spend the rest of the night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment