I am thinking now: that this Summer is going to be good.
On a spur of the moment decision, I decided to call up a place outside of the SV. It's a nice house, big and white in Canary Place about a 5 minute walk from here. I met the couple to who I will be living with, they're a cool pair.
My future room is damn amazing, when we walked in I asked "oh, is this the second loungeroom?", it's big. A little too big... even with the amount of crap I have at the moment, I'll have no space problems at all. The room even has double wooden doors with coloured glass. Wireless internet, porch, even a designated smoking room.
I have found no fault into the idea of moving in, something might come up, but until then I am very very excited to be moving out of the SV. I start moving my stuff straight after my exam on Friday, by Sunday I shall be on here, the internet, unpacked and getting all homely-like with the pets they have.
Unfortunately, this move has ruined my hopes of maintaining enough money for my Dream Theater ticket this Friday. While I still can afford a normal ticket... I will not be able to meet them if they sell out over the weekend. For once in my life, I am hoping that Perth fans can hold out their support of DT and leave me one of only fifty tickets. @_@ This means too much to me to give up hope.
Due to the hassle of today, I have not yet done any study. Off to the library I shall soon go, get my study on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment