Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blood Mountain

This album... I've been playing it constantly for weeks... it's... too good. Am wanting more Mastodon but can't find them anywhere in Fremantle, may have to take a trip into the city.

Bought Sunn O))) - Black One yesterday, drone metal at its finest, it's fantastic.

10 days to go...

Mike gets back soon, very soon. ^__^

Work at 5:30pm, saying goodbye to two of my friends at work as they have moved on to better jobs.

Am hungry, but there's nothing to eat... all I possess is Cornflakes but no milk to have them with... should have went shopping after Fremantle yesterday. So hungry! Note to self: start buying food for the week rather than just for that day and next. :/

No work tomorrow, I'm going to do a massive clean of my room. Putting the hideous amount of junk on my floor away, do washing and do a thorough spraying with Baygon just in case.

1 comment:

Val Fury said...

you always give us the best snuff films :P