Friday, January 4, 2008

Ctrl+Alt+Del

A long day. Sigur Ros playing on the stereo, calming to the over-worked mind. A mind that in a day has been filled with the mind-fuck that is Lain, a mind that has been focusing on the simple skills that are required for the role of the checkout. The social chatter. Familiar faces.

22 Days.

3:17am: Not ready for sleep. Not yet. Although I can feel my brain slowly exhausting itself out.. the more tired I get, the quicker I get to sleep. Last night this worked to a success, it was only a few pages into my book before I started to lose the ability to take in words. Some nights it goes for chapters...

I bought two CD's the other day:
In Solitude - Opus: Universe
Necronom - Exordium

"The songs of Necronom have become a sort of journey down the path of one man's mental and spiritual struggle with the death of a loved one. They are filled with revelations of beauty and ugliness, purest bliss and the darkest depths of pain."

The In Solitude album, I picked up because of the fact that is it quite plainly Space Metal in all its glory. The Necronom one because of its appeal and the price ($9). Even though it's only 17 minutes long, those minutes are fantastic. I'm happy to have found these two gems. :3

New Ayreon album out at the end of this month. Oh gosh! ^____^

No comments: