Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pointless

3:54am
Here I am, sitting in semi-darkness, listening to Sigur Ros... just came back from a quick 24/7 deli run courtesy of my housemate Jason. He wouldn't let me walk in the dark... so my would be half an hour trek was shortened to only a few minutes. :3

I'm not sure why I'm so awake at this hour... I've only had one coffee all day, and had a 4 hour shift at work which usually tires me out... I think it was some strange strawberry candy that I've been chewing on, 50c tastiness.... i.e strawberry flavoured sugar.

What to do tomorrow? Or, essentially in about 10 hours when I wake... I might go for a nice long walk around the lake. I was going to head into the city for some CD shopping, but decided not.to.spend.anymore till next Monday.

4:00am.
I just found out tonight that with this spiffy wireless connection I can connect to the WFC on my DS... which means I can race people all over the world on Mario Kart! ZOOOOOM! There I go! There are some damn skilled players on there... I played 5 four track races, and only won 1.... but, it's a start.

Looking forward immensly to getting back to Uni... we got back on I think the 18th of February... which means I've still got over a month of these late nights. I'm going to have to go through a heavy sleep routine change once semester starts.... the science units always do love their 8:30am lectures. Oh! To be up at the library till midnight once again, to sit down to a lecture and let all that glorious information hit me...

Apparently there are 3 more people who are going to live with us, they come tomorrow. There are a couple who are staying in the 4th bedroom, and another guy who is going to sleep in the front room... the room that I have to walk through to get out of the house... ....
They are only staying for 2 months, but at least the house will be nice and alive! ... wait a minute... this means I have to share the bathroom facilities with 4 other people.... .. that's .... that's not so good...

4:21am
Damnit, ARGH! Perhaps I should sleep.... ending what is a pointless as hell blog.
Terry Pratchett is waiting for me in bed. ......... (a book, a book!)

Goodnight. :3

1 comment:

Val Fury said...

let the information hit you?

you really scare me sometimes. how can you be so... soo.... motivated?!

mrhplvlw - the sound i make when someone tries to kill me with a pillow