Dying.
So tired... last night was a terrible night in itself, as I did not get much sleep at all. Went to bed at 1am, but didn't fall asleep until about 4:30/5am. Alarm set: 6:40am.
I was at Mikes house, and such an early bed time is unthought of there, so waiting for sleep was an impossible task. We all got up at that time, as Frode and I had our 8:30am Philosophy lecture, and Morgaine had her classes as well, and Mike came along too. All of us, wandering about in a sleepy daze, drinking coffee from Aroma.
The lecture itself was alright, hard to grasp some of the concepts she threw at us after so little sleep though... but, afterwards I decided to bunk on my other two lectures and head on home to nap. I've just woken up, I got a few hours at least, I feel like a laptop battery, currently I'd say my power level is at around 48%. Better than what was critical battery a few hours earlier.
Anywhoo, I have work tonight, and decided that I am going to tell them that I wish to be taken off the roster. I might ask John if I can do nightfill on Tuesday nights alone. That way I can still earn that extra ~$100 fortnightly and not risk losing both sanity and happiness that dealing with the customers behind the cash register can trigger.
Uni work is starting to pile on, not only lecture material, but also projects both of group work and individual. So many things going on, I hardly know what's what. They're really piling on the pressure.
First exam on Monday, Pharmacology first mid-semester, 15%. This exam means a lot to me, I've been studying the subject and keeping with it (I'd like to hope) so I am eager to see how I will do.
I decided not to go to Korn.... as much as that PAINS me. I have reasons, the first is money, as that $100 or so can be used in my saving for Bahrain, but also the fact that god damnit they're latest album was fucking terrible. I bought it, hoping better things than what they had done recently in the past few years, but I was so dissapointed beyond belief it made me somewhat sad. I saw Korn before their latest monstrosities. I saw Korn when Head, David, Munky, Jon and Fieldy ALL were present. I was diggin their vibe, but now I have lost such an affection. It's sad, but I did have the time of my life at that show, I don't want to ruin the memory of my first ever metal show because I was dissapointed with their second one.
So yes, no Korn. But, V Festival is FAST approaching. Hot damn, we really are going to see Queens of the FUCKING Stone Age, and Smashing Pumpkins. Nothing can ruin that day, it's going to be absolutely fantastic.
So I got two hours before I leave for work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment