Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Exit to Brooklyn


I've had such a lazy day today... I skipped my lecture this morning for the sake of sleeping in. My alarm went off at 9am, but I preceded to sleep in till about 2:30pm. Which, I now realise was a mistake as I have a 7am wakeup tomorrow morning and I fear I will not be able to sleep tonight. Avoiding all stimulants, been for a few walks to try and tire the mind and body. Oh, but how worth it, it was! I had many a dream between those hours of the alarm and awakening.

So today I havent done much of anything really, just relaxing, listening to music.... thinking, daydreaming. I read through old letters my friends and I used to send each other in Primary School, getting an insight to the mind of my 11 year old self. So strange...

Rhys invited me to his place on Saturday for a few afternoon drinks and to catch up with the gang. I might go, trying to think of the best way to invite Mike to come along with me, as I know he won't be too enthusiastic about it at all... ah!

Been reading a book Morgaine lent me, it's rather good! I haven't been able to put it down.

Considering study....

Missing my PC. @___@

No comments: