Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ghosts

It seems strange, at times, to look back at oneself. You conjure up such an image in the mind of how you look, how you are and yet a look in the mirror at times surprises you. A real.. hard look. How do others see you? Do they see a gentle face, or do they see otherwise? Do you look your age? Is this the image that you really believe is yourself?

It goes beyond this, your friends, your family, your decisions in life. Your taste in music.

I think I am who I am...
I can't see myself otherwise...

Why am I so attracted the the tunes I possess? What chose me to study what I do? It takes a moment of reflection, to see beyond what you see, into another realm of clarity. We can never be an unbiased observer of oneself however, for such a position is impossible to acheive.

To look objectively at ones life, is to detach completely from it. I wish I could see myself through anothers eyes, just to see if I am who I am wanting to be.

I think I am.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloggage for Reece:
Ah! Such friends like you Reece who have seen a change in our group, but how delightful that we are planning a life binded with extravagant nights of get-togethers, of nights of WWE, takeaway and games. Of the continued legacy of Leavers and the celebration of birthdays! It has only been a few years since we have entered the real world, we're going to see many things, but I am ready for such a journey to continue onwards!

*is letting NIN- Ghosts affect my mood, but, such things had to be said* :3

3 comments:

Val Fury said...

mmm, track 1 and 2 put me to a scary kinda sleep, didn't listen to the rest, yet...

Anonymous said...

Night's which will continue for years to come... XD

That Panda picture is my new wallpaper

Jen said...

It's my wallpaper too!

:D