Well the past few days have been full and eventful. Been here at Mikes since Saturday, Frode suggested I stay till tomorrow morning seeing as we have our Philosophy exam this week. :/ Group study status: currently waiting for Frode to get up from bed. Mike is off at Uni for the whole day, so I'm sitting here, cruising by, going through some Mech. Disease topics slowly. Getting a bit done. I really should be working on Pharmacology, as I am more at risk of failing that unit surprisingly enough.
On Sunday we went and saw Adam's concert of the accordian orchestra. It was really nice, it places me in a calm mood all day. I'm glad I finally got to see you play! Although I am somewhat dissapointed, no kickass solos? =P
Yesterday we went shopping abouts the computer stores. I had my thoughts set on a small portable laptop, and found this Dell D400 dealio for $599. Which was pretty sweet, seeing as its going to be perfect for my trip to Wagin and Uni study at the library, I hate sitting in the computer labs there... everyone all... quiet.. tapping away at 2am in the morning, it's actually rather discomforting. Especially during the study week before exams, ah! So hard to find a place to sit down and actually get some work done. All up in my favourite small table in the corner...
So yes, current balance in bank: $320. Which is pretty good only because I got Centrelink payment yesterday. =P No more expensive purchases for a while, seeing as I must eat and buy an Opeth ticket (this isnt an induglence..... it's... stress relief... =P). Should pick that up sometime this week.
Might be heading to Wagin on the 13h of June. Finally organising some sort of definite date. Missed the Wrestling yesterday at Reeces... god damn, I have so much I want to do on the holidays. I hope it is enough however to keep the mind occupied.
So close...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You missed the Mario Kart Wii championship tournament!
It got down to the final of Me vs Joel!
(Rhys was knocked out in an upset win by Chris, who was subsequently beaten by me...)
But we're having the grand final at One Night Stand!
Post a Comment