Tuesday, June 3, 2008

One down.

One exam down, one to go!

I just got back from the BMS360 exam, Mechanisms of Disease. I must say, I've never opened an exam paper and smiled! The questions of Part B and C (short and long answer) were all ones (except for one or two) of which I had studied in depth! The multiple choice though was worth 2/3rds of the exam, while I might have done good in those two sections, this one might bring me down. But, I KNOW I got the percentage I needed to pass the unit. Now it's all a matter of what passing grade I get! :D

I'm awfully glad that ones over, for now I have the night to focus only on Pharmacology. Even though I've done INSANE amount of hours for this exam, I still think I am so very unprepared. But, I've written all my notes, I've written the learning objectives and practice essays, all I have to do tonight is READ and MEMORISE.

I'm meeting Mike in the city tomorrow for lunch, for it will be in celebration of two things, the end of our exams, and our 6 months of being together. I know he doesn't dig the whole romantic side of things, but I do. :3

I can't decide whether to go the library or not. I think I might till 10:30. Then I'll come home, and sleep!

1 comment: