Monday, July 7, 2008

>_____>

Still no internet..

I'm starting to get into a routine these past few days:

Wake up, shower, sit on computer watching things, games, more watching, fall asleep at dawn. Repeat.

D:
D:

Thank christ for the concert tomorrow, something to really get the mind in motion and the body grooving. I've really been looking forward to it, to being in a crowd once again, last one was the V Festival, which even that altered by certain things. But not this, this will be a good night out.

Here at the campus library, wanting to get my hair cut.
There's only a few people in here.
I've watched an entire season of Becker in two days.
I've finished watching Azumanga Diaoh again for the third time.
Damn everything!

Still deciding between iceskating and the zoo for the birthday. Reece, Adam, thoughts?

Been training up my strategy skills in Age of Empires: AOK. Been doing a lot of research and trying out techniques. It's good to be able to play it again, I've missed it. I havent yet tried the expansion for it.

2 comments:

Val Fury said...

sounds better than "hide from parentals, try not to fail"

the zoo could be fun, but a bit far, and while ice-skating is also fun, it may not be everyone's cup of tea. have you even been at all?

bah! this linux! the more i use it, the more it hates me!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Still internetless!
Stay strong Jen!

I think it depends on how long you wish the birthdaying to be? Zoo would be good to make a day out of it, and iceskating would be more like a 3-4 hour thing