Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can't sleep.

3:15am

Ah, want to sleep. I'm getting up at 11am tomorrow, the alarm is set, I've made a list of things to do tomorrow: all I have to do is get.. out.. of.. bed.

I'm looking forward to Uni again, something to occupy the mind, I like spending time up on campus and saying hello to all the familiar faces there. On the agenda this semester:

- Advances in Medical Science
- Parasitology
- Theories of Mind

Looks very interesting, but I fear this will be a tough haul. But, I figured that I will try my very best and if I fail I can always extend my studies to next year and throw in a double degree with Molecular Biology. :)

I miss Mike.

2 comments:

Val Fury said...

yeah, a double-major is a good thing to aim for, and it would mean you get so spend more time at uni :P

and where's reece's blog at?

Reece said...

I shouldn't, but I have 2 panadols and they send me right to sleep >.<

Double-Major! You crazy!