Listening to Mike Oldfield's: Songs of Distant Earth at this hour is wonderful.
So peaceful, so inspiring. So... well, calming. My friend Josh introduced me to him, and fell in love the first time I heard The Hero. Musical brilliance, something to be experienced.
Got a bit done today, study wise. One week till I am sitting at the table for my first exam. The unsettling nervousness that is felt when reading time starts. Those 10 minutes last forever, two hours ahead of mental work, brain firing all these thoughts and wrong perceptions of answers. Self doubt.
Oh but god it will be glorious to walk out of my final exam on the 30th. Two years down, one to go. One year till I am out into the real world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
going by the track record, is RL gonna be better tho?
I think not.
But yes. Possibly. Perhaps.
... Hopefully.
Post a Comment