Thursday, February 21, 2008

01011001



I was able to pick up my Ayreon copy of the new album today at the postoffice. After an anxious wait, I finally had it here with me, all the way across the seas!

As you can see, I spend the extra money on the special edition... which included a personal message from Arjen himself! This is probably the closest I will ever hope to get with meeting him... as I know he will never tour here.

I am listening to the second CD as we speak, but I can't wait to lay down in the darkness and listen to this in its entirety. I remember when I did that for The Electric Castle. I got it in the mail and immediately came home, layed with the curtins drawn on my carpet floor and with the CD case in hand let the mind wander in tune to the music. It was really special.

Such glorious music! ^___^

No comments: