Okay...
I am watching the X-Files... and I am up to an episode in where Mulder and Scully are in an old building, where they found files on everyone, along with tissue samples. I believe I have seen this episode a long long long time ago.... and to what I remember, an alien runs along in the hallway. I got so freaked out I paused when a big huge light came round and Scully has shined her torch to look about. I am actually.. too scared.. to watch. >___>
Giving my mind a moment to process what I'm about to see, and going to move my seat back a few feet just as so to not freak out too much. I am pathetic. Here goes....
Hahahaha damnit! I can't do it! My heart is quite literally pounding... this is strange... strange that something I KNOW is fiction can induce such a fear response... why should I be afraid of seeing an alien lifeform? In all respects... it would be the
chance of a lifetime to encounter such a being... why is it that the very thought sends the body
into such a state?
......
..........
.................
Okay, I survived. All that was seen was a few bustling white bodies running through the torch light, shadows, shaky light. Even so, sleeping with the lamp on tonight. Why do I do this to myself?
Anywhoo. Got back from our camping trip today. It was a fantastic trip, sleeping in tents, cooking over a little fire stove. Walking abouts in the bush. A lot of driving. It was nice, to get away for those few days. I would like to do that again one day, although... until then I am going to enjoy my flushable
loo, pillows, showers, and bed.
Uni is tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it. Full semesters work, 5 days a week. Big blocks of one class to another. Going to be good though, I am eager to get back into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment