If you are an Ayreon fan, and would like to win your very own copy of the limited edition vinyl, here is what you need to do:
In an email of 200 words or less, tell us why Ayreon is special to you.
---------------------------------------------------
Send your essays to freeman [AT] spvmarketing [DOT] com.
Make sure to include all of your contact information, so if we choose you as a winner, we can send you your prize!
Deadline for submissions: 30 June, 2008
---------------------------------------------------
How can I express what Ayreon means to me!
I could talk of many things...
I could talk of how much happiness I got when I first receieved The Electric Castle from Europe and waited a week till I finished my final exams.. how I layed down on the floor immediately after the final and listened to it in it's entirety, being moved by the characters internal struggles and sacrifices.
I could write of how an old friend Jarrad sent me the songs from The Human Equation over MSN, one song by one... until gradually the album was completed. How it created such a nice bond that will not be forgotten.
I could tell of how Day Seven: Hope is the most wonderful song I have ever heard. How incredibly peaceful the world seemed when I first saw the video clip, and saw Arjen's music come to life.
I could also mention, most importantly, the escape from reality I feel when Ayreon is played. An escape beyond that of this world, into that of eternal time and space! To transverse the universe with the only two things one needs, the music and the mind!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
great, how many words are in that little spiel? i just realised i don't have MSword on here (farkin' lul?) and can't do it myself
Post a Comment