Yesterday I went to the city to complain about my half complete box set of Diablo II, the damn thing was missing 3 discs that thankfully they found in the back.
Level 11 Sourceress so far. Game is so addictive, I'm glad to play it once again!
After that I came home and played a few games, chatted on MSN. Then Henry asked me out for a 2am wine drinking session at his, which, despite the fact I was hella tired I was lonely and bored so I went along. Haven't seen henry for -ages-. Stopped by Mickey D's and then went back to his. Red wine was on the menu, along with hentai/gore anime film. Wasn't my choice believe me haha. What has been seen cannot be unseen. T______T
Film ended at 6am, and then we bummed around for an hour but I was still awake somehow so I decided to not stay there and venture on home, catching the trains at such an hour of the morning, I really feel sorry for people who have to be up that early..
Instead of going straight home I went grocery shopping for milk at IGA. Walking in seeing my old co-worker Saki, I must have looked terrible. Headed home and slept till 5:30pm. Got up, games, MSN...
I am enjoying immensely this free time, but I think I am sitting in front of the computer too much, as I am starting to get headaches. :/ Looking forward to Sunday where we head to Armadale to see Frode and Morgaine. I get to sleep in Mikes room, his comfy bed all to myself. =P
I'm awfully tired, even though I got up so late. Panadol for the headache and some green tea should fix the problem, or.. you know.. sleep.

3 comments:
If you're not still awake at 6am then dammit you're just not living!
Fight the power Jen!
Being up early in the morning is underrated... You've got the whole day.
THE WHOLE DAY
to do with what you will...
Oh no, two conflicting comments!
I went to be early that night (last night?... night before?)... I can't remember, but I know I went to bed early. Slept for so long.. it was wonderful. =P Looks like tonight I'll be up till 6am however since I woke at 5:30pm to TF2 with you guys. :3 Game is awesome!
And Roberto, it's true... I do feel guilty in wasting the whole day, I'm waking up way too late lately to do anything, but then again what is there do? =( But what is there to do at night?
*confusion*
Basically I'm just letting my body get as much sleep as possible while I can during the Winter break. One day I'll wake up nice and early and embrace the morning sun these holidays. One day. :3
Post a Comment