First week of Uni is going well. I'm glad to be back, I've had a nice few days up on campus so far. Ah, but how tough this semester will be! I almost dread to think of the deadlines and work and research that must be commited to... this is without a doubt, going to be one of the toughest Semesters of my degree.
We have an epic Semester long research project to do, and I was lucky enough to be asked by previous Uni partner of mine, Jia. He and I led the group last Semester in our Pharmacology presentation, and now we've set on our own to tackle this 5000 word essay. It is of genetic topics, and we've chosen the extremely rare genetic disorder; Progeria. I suggest anyone who reads this goes and looks it up, google it, whatever method. It's a shocking disorder, I first learnt of it in first year in Intro to Human Anatomy, I remember I thought of the images of the children for quite a while and was always so very curious as to the causes of it. Therefore I am very eager to start researching this project.
Although.... my genetic knowledge will need to be dusted off, fine tuned and perfected... ... !!
Mike comes back tomorrow, and I can't wait to see him this weekend! x
I am proud, I haven't napped today. Maybe I can actually fall asleep before 4am tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment