Today was nice. I finished Uni earlier than expected, all I had today was a lab and a quick brief meeting with my AIMS (Advances in Medical Science... will be shortening because we're lazy) ...er.. uh.. yes, AIMS group to start organising our group presentation which is due next week. It's about ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology... damn these abbreviations) laboratory regulations, pretty simple stuff, I've already found some good references for it. An easy 4%!
After Uni I started my trip into the city to meet with Morgaine. We couldn't find each other for about 45 minutes! But, she finally found me and we headed off to the bookstore, Borders where I saw my old Philosophy tutor working there! We were at the checkout when I was admiring the nice pens they had for sale when I heard him call my name. Didn't even recognise him as he had grown a beard since I saw him last. He was an incredibly nice and caring tutor, and has been to this day the only one I've really enjoyed talking with. It was good seeing him. :3
Morgaine and I then went wandering abouts the anime and comic book stores as she wanted to buy Frode a gift. We went to all of them and admired all things neat and fun. I managed to find MJ a gift while I was there too!
The night ended with a drink at a cafe, and the poor girl ordered a tropical juice but halfway through realised that it had Kiwi in it... to which she is slightly allergic to. >__<
But, despite the mishaps the night was very lovely, its incredibly rare to hang out with another of the same sex, as sad as that sounds, so it was nice. We're both pretty bummed about Mikes illness and his staying over in Bahrain, but, we realise this Semester will pass quickly enough...
It's for the best.
So now, the first week back has ended and I am sitting here in bed with my laptop, procrastinating away from reading up on Parasites, as interesting as they are. Waiting for sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You were in the city today?!?!
Why didn't you visit me at WOOOOORK?!?!? *cries*
Oh no this was last night, not today!
You know I always come past Java Juice whenever I'm in the city. :D
Post a Comment