One which I am currently using right now, a new keyboard, which I think is rad. I needed a new one after all, the amount of grit and dirt in my old one couldn't be cleaned (well perhaps it could, but I was lazy). So I got myself a nice black one, easier to type too, don't have to strain to press keys, and crap even the multimedia keys work. = Win.
I also picked up two Summer pieces of clothes for $5, so that's pretty swell. Some biscuits and Tamagotchi cover with stickers and such. Who ever said that shopping therapy doesn't work?
... Okay, I've just found out the one fault of this new keyboard, and that is that is that the POWER key is placed exactly where my Insert key was. Which means whenever I got for copy/paste, I can shut my computer off entirely. I predict much danger when writing essays. Perhaps I should remove that key. :/
Anyway... it's Thursday of the Study break, and I haven't got much done at all. Plan for today:
- Work on Parasitology assignment. Get to basic plan.
- Work on Progeria research, finish gene research section. (wait... realistic... uh... write a bit more then...)
- Finish X Files after work is done. Only two more episodes till I've seen all of 9 seasons.
I was up till 7am this morning, unable to sleep, unable to let go. I'm tired, but at least perhaps I can sleep good tonight. I'm sorry to you Mike, that things went the way they did. Was bound to happen, I guess, things have been too good and relaxed lately. Two steps forward, three steps back.
By the way, I realised while drawing up my Parasitology maps that us Biomeds have it quite easy, bless the humans for being a species of their own, I kind of feel sorry for the Vets who have to learn the parasites of sheep, cows, poultry, domestic animals, mwahah! Although perhaps this means our exam will be harder. =(

1 comment:
Oh that's such a cute widdle puppy :)
I've got to agree, retail therapy works. But I only end up buying threads when I go buy stuff.
Threads or books I don't have space for...
Post a Comment