4:11am, the world (my world) is asleep.
Sitting here, listening to Ayreon with my fresh cup of coffee, taking a break from revision. Currently going through writing up initial study notes for Leukaemia and Childhood Cancers. This is the area that interests me most, as I hope to focus on Cancer research for my post-grad studies. Get into this exciting and hot field of research.
I'm heading to the library at about 8am, going to get my notes sorted and binded thanks to Murdoch Print and going to download all my iLectures of those that I missed without putting strain on the internet here at home. Also going to get all the Philosophy lectures for personal interest.
Staying up to these hours always reminds me of staying at the Armadale house. Those guys used to stay up all night so very often. Me waking up and walking out to the loungeroom at 8am/9am... some ungodly hour of the morning still watching various Anime episodes or chatting away about Linux.. computer technologies. Peeking through the curtain and thinking "hhaaaa, fuck this... *sleeps*"
My friend is bringing around the new Guitar Hero one day this coming week, I get to play Dream Theater on GH!
!!!
!!!
It's really the only thing I'm excited about... to what I remember there are a few other good songs that I wanted to play, but that one... must... play...
I've been thinking about setting up some Summer projects for myself to do. Most likely not going to work, so must do something to fill in my time.
- Get back into CS training.
- Finish Half Life!
- Work on a new art project... perhaps something for Dads 60th?
- Kick myself for making this coffee way too strong.
- Uh...
- Yeah...
I'm sure I'll think of something.
/waste of time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it is important to keep your cups of coffee below necromatic levels, just in case the power of such an 3vil 8r3w fall into the wrong hands.
it'd be fun to get some tf2 in after exams, it'd be fun to play some with reece =)
Post a Comment