Listening to Floyd's When The Tigers Broke Free... waiting for kettle to boil.
Aaaah there it is. You can feel the hotness going down, bliss. I think I'm the only one who can drink my next to sugar-less over strength coffee. But by god, it's good.
One of our puppies has gone missing, there is essentially no where to get out of this place, and I only left the house once, locking it both entry and exit. I mean, it's double doored, there's no way he could have escaped. But now, because I'm the new guy... what if they think I fucked up the locks and left a door open?
I hope he turns up, it's their friends dog even, to which we're just looking after.
So now I'm really worried.. I hope Mocca is okay.
Hmm... well I guess things aren't all picture perfect.
But, yesterday I went on a sort of... date.. with Mike. ^__^ I think he was put up to it, (I'm lookin' at you Adam) :P. It was sweet, nothing else romantic like a gore/blood filled zombie flick and iced coffee. Oh, the sweet awkwardness that is a first date.
I need a new job, I'm working on Boxing Day and New Years Eve with my flat rate of $12.56. Isn't that damn near illegal? Bah.

2 comments:
oh shit, the cute little one is gone?! they were so cute!!
and hey! all i did was encourage mike to do what he wanted to do! at least that's what i am led to believe :P
Haha, well I'm certainly not complaining. *grin*
Post a Comment