AaAh!!
Guess who just spent 21 hours locked outside of their own house!??
It all started yesterday morning. I woke up in the BEST mood... I can't really explain why, everything just seemed so in place, I had recieved an email from Mike when I woke up, and the day was beautiful and my hair was behaving. On my walk to Uni I found myself singing 'Natures Dance' by Ayreon, a very uplifting nice song... Uni itself went fantastic, I got to socialise a bit, and had my presentation in which I got to speak in front of about 60 people.
It wen't well, I do love public speaking. And was looking forward to getting home to reply to Mike, and to have a nice relaxing night at home with Nevermore and some Diablo II.
Got home.... went to reach for the door... and it was locked. Okay, no big deal, went in search for my keys... only to the horror of realising I had forgot them that morning!!! Alternate plan: check around back to see if it was unlocked: no dice.
So..
I called Kitty and she said she'd be back in 2 hours or so, but I think there was a miscommunication through the phone, as I said "oh cool man, take your time"... to which she might have interpreted it to be don't worry about it at all.
5 and a half hours of sitting outside on my porch..... >_______>
Oh my god, it was terrible! I'm sorry Adam I kept bugging you over the phone, I was hella bored and my anxiety levels were through the roof. All I wanted to do was get inside, and trust me, if I owned this house, there would have been a whole in the window well before the point I got to last night.
Frode and Morgaine came and resued me, and I cannot thank them enough for doing so. I was so grateful, so incredibly grateful!! And thank you Adam! >___<
Lesson: NEVER forget my keys again, don't rush off to Uni.
Just got in now.
So. That was my past 24 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ave just jumped through the window, and then made up some bullshit story to the owners about how I got chased by rabid dogs from Venus or something.
But, you are back home! And that is the main thing!
It cut me off!
The first part to my previous comment was 'I would have'
Snap. I had the same thing happen to me once, lucky for me I live pretty close to my cousins, so I just hung out with them for a while.
No dramas for me, in the end...
Post a Comment