Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quiz = Boredom

I was invited by Adam to do a music quiz jig that his friend David did. It seems fun, and I am down for some evening tunes anyhow, so it should be fun. =P

RULES:
1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ Media Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
From Mars (Gojira)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Fight Fire With Fire (Apocalypica) - Rather untrue, I hope. ^__^;

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Interlude (John Petrucci)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Itenerant (Rosetta) - Hmm apparently: an itinerant is a person who travels from place to place with no real home. =(

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Waiting For The Worms (Pink Floyd) - Ah! What!? So depressing! But how strangely true, the realisation of ones mortality.. *weeps*

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Closer (NIN) - Hopefully not meaning the lyrics in this song... seedy as HELL.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Trephination (Machine Head) - Apparently: Trephination (or trepanation) is an operation performed since Stone Age times in which a circular section of the skull is carved away, leaving a hole in the skull. It is speculated that the operation was done as a treatment for abnormal behavior, such as hallucinations or was done based on a perception that there were evil spirits that needed releasing. - Ha.. hilarious. I hope friends don't think of me needing such a procedure. >__< Good song, however.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
15 Feet of Pure White Snow (Nick Cave) - Sadly, I am not 15 feet tall, I am however, 10ft tall with a knife.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Betrayal/Forgiveness (Apocalyptica) - Well, I like the act of forgiving, for people deserve such a thing once or twice in their lives.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Exit Music (For A Film) (Radiohead) - Ah, Mike... so sad.. the lyrics...

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Like Light To The Flies (Trivium) - Forever drawn to something I admire?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Dead London (Jeff Wayne)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Mirror (Dream Theater) - Hahaha, no. Although sometimes I do get a good reflection of myself and how love can make people experience the philosphical maddness that comes with being blinded by such a feeling.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
You Would Know (QOTSA) - I don't know, would you?

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Fireworks (Moby) - Hmm... right artist, right album, wrong song.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Sail Away To Avalon (Ayreon)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Omaha (Set Fire To Flames) - What's an Omaha, isnt that a city?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Garden of Light (Isis)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Robotic Lunch (Desert Sessions)

--------------------------------------

Some of those answers were quite sad. I don't like this quiz.

4 comments:

Val Fury said...

sooo much random stoner music i have never heard of. completely agree with the NIN one. HA!

Reece said...

That's so rad!
You think we're Robotic Lunch? Awesome!
I must do one too!

Jen said...

Nomnomnom Reece!
:D

Yes! You should do it too! ^___^

Elias said...

I didn't get a chance to read it all, but from the first three answers...

Hilarious. As always.