Friday, September 19, 2008

Lines in the Sand



I can relive that night over and over again in my mind and still the feeling of intense happiness and disbelief never fades.

We were so lucky to have them come here!!

Anyway: had my Adv. in Medical Science exam today... 4 weeks worth of lectures, total of 16 topics in lectures, plus workshop material. I wish I could take a few days off and relax, but there is still so much to do!

I think I did okay, well, I did the best that I could for the fact my mind has been elsewhere this past week. It wasn't as bad as I expected. .. perhaps... some of the questions were real easy, so I got some marks at least.

No other real news to report. Heading down to Mikes place to see Frode and Morgaine with Adam. Going to spend the weekend there, hopefully get some decent gaming in and work on some assignments throughout the day so I keep up date with everything.

Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Elias said...

And I'll continue to regret not going... Did they Play lines in the sand? Love that song =D