Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've done fuck all this weekend. :/



Thanks for the plushies Reece, they're so adorable! ^____^

Don't want to go to Uni tomorrow. Can't wait for Meshuggah though, will be good to hang out with Kirke again, we've been talking about going to a show together for ages now. Shame to miss Down though. Thinking about missing Machine Head too.... ... possibly.... only a few days before my big Parasitology prac (30%!). I'll be well lucky to even pass that...

I wonder what I'm going to get for my Philosophy essay, we get them back on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Reece said...

Fuck Uni
I'm not going tomorrow either
They scheduled extra class time and I'm NOT doing the one devil unit for 7 hours...

I have to wash the 3rd tama-toy for you, it still has 'sauce' on it

PS: I updated my blog

Elias said...

You know what I think?

I think you've already seen Machine head that's what I think.

Your uni thing sounds really important...

Anyway, good pic, good luck, have fun at Meshuggah!