if it is anything like that other "beautiful" devin townsend song you told me to listen to, then no. just no. it sounded like someone skinning accordion players alive.
and if anyone here knows what that sounds like, it's me.
(:
and since when is "thedean" a random string of letters for word verification?
I smell a conspiracy... but then again, my random letters are RACTIVUH
RACTIVUH
That's actually pretty rad. I like this word.... ractivuh.... rolls off the tongue.
You're wrong Adamo... it's awesome.
The dean unifies the order of the ractivuh.
Ractivuh. That would be a sweet band name. Although I've always wanted 'Theory of Mind' or 'The Origin of Species' as my imaginary drone metal band name.
8 comments:
if it is anything like that other "beautiful" devin townsend song you told me to listen to, then no. just no. it sounded like someone skinning accordion players alive.
and if anyone here knows what that sounds like, it's me.
(:
and since when is "thedean" a random string of letters for word verification?
SYL SYL SYL.
or Strap-on, young lad!
OMG since when is unifies a random string of letters for word verification?!?!?!?!?
Song is f**ken epic...
I smell a conspiracy... but then again, my random letters are RACTIVUH
RACTIVUH
That's actually pretty rad. I like this word.... ractivuh.... rolls off the tongue.
You're wrong Adamo... it's awesome.
The dean unifies the order of the ractivuh.
Ractivuh. That would be a sweet band name. Although I've always wanted 'Theory of Mind' or 'The Origin of Species' as my imaginary drone metal band name.
Theory of Mind
The Origin of Species
Ractivuh
/ramble
Jacob's wall is what I'd call mine. I've got shotgun on Jacob's wall!!!
dibs on Project Polka Party.
though the other suggestions kick ass too. i'll probably resort to the word verification thingy if i ever do need a band name
Post a Comment