Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am sure of this.

2am, at the Armadale house, for what will be my last time here without all the awkwardness and such with Mike now that we've sort.. of... uh... who knows actually.

But, that is not on topic at the moment, for tonight is all about my PC here, and it's blooming joyfulness of a new Windows install. Basically, I did this for World of Warcraft. I was too hesitant to try logging in again and losing more game time. I look forward to being able to play again.

Nothing really has happened since New Years to be honest. I haven't done much, I've pretty much, 99% of the time been lazing about the house, reading, sleeping, napping, daydreaming, pre-semester study, more sleeping, chatting and... uh.. oh my yes, eating. I have done that too.

It's all just been one night after another of ... nothing. And that is quite glorious. But, I have just realised it has only been 11 or so days since New Years! How time has gone so slowly!

I am ready and motivated for this year of study. I am counting down... but I couldn't actually give a precise number, for I don't even know when we go back. I have a rough idea, and that is good enough.

Possibility of going camping with Mike etc before we start back at Uni, but, it will be tough to organise I think in such a short space of time. But, Frode and Adamo now both drive, so us young folk may be able to get ourselves into gear in time. If not, then... well, always another time, the Australian outback isn't going anywhere, and after my Nullabore trip, I am not enthusiastic about seeing the great land more than needed. >_>

I have started thinking of a way to avoid sun altogether. Bare with me, yeah?

1)If I study externally, no classes (but no Paul Macdonald... which is upsetting).
2)I can shop at night-time, thanks to IGA... but no city lunches, or specialty stores.. I guess.
3) Socialising at nighttime/indoors... which is usually the case anyway.
4) Oh my... this would make Soundwave rather difficult, seeing as it's a day of nothing but good music and ... sun...
5) Move to a country where sunny days are considered a rare treat.

Hm.. okay, writing this out, I realise that I would have to compromise a lot. But, I fear I am ageing too fast, thanks to the Australian harshness. I can literally see it. The sun is my enemy. And I am in the middle of a long and hard battle with it.

/ramble

I shall post again.
I am sure of this.

3 comments:

Elias said...

BLACKEN THE CURSED SUN!!! Raaaah!!

I love the sun. It's warmth and light is like a mother's love.

And believe it or not, the captcha thing down there is chant. I'm taking a screencap.

Reece said...

So I've built this thing called 'The Starbliterator'
I think you can see where I'm going with this... the sun is going down

Jen said...

Roberto: Captcha wha? Eh? ... EXPLAIN!!!

Reece: You angel of mine!