Saturday, December 1, 2007

Flat 78: Two years of madness.

Sitting now in an empty room, they keys on the board sound louder, it's lost all it's personality. Leaving tomorrow afternoon thanks to Adams Dad, I would have been absolutely lost without their offer.

You know, on second thought this empty room doesn't look so bad, simplicity of it. Nice and clean, but you couldn't tell what sort of person lived in here, no Petrucci on the walls... CD's absent, books non-existant. They're all in the lounge in boxes and bags.

I found out today that my Dad and Helen broke up. I worry about my Dad a lot, I always worry he is feeling too lonely, too depressed. He does nothing with his life, he likes the idle ways but seeing his family only once a year at Christmas... it doesn't give him a lot to look forward waking up everyday. When Helen came along I was so damn happy for him, he has been longing after my Mum and never really fell out of love with her since 1996. From 1996-2006 he never went out with someone, never really looked for someone to fall in love with. Apparently it was Helen's decision... which makes it even worse. He always says he is happy, but I have a feeling he is not.

I went out last night with Mitty and two of his friends. We went to Fremantle, some.. place. The band was good, played all sorts of Metallica and AC/DC, RATM even. Better than what a normal drinking place would play. Had a few drinks, met some strange people. Danced in the street to a jazz player and a drummers tunes. Got home about 2:30am then just crashed.

Exams are over. Summer is here. Bring on the depressing days and nights alone at home...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy december and first day of summer :-)

Val Fury said...

jazz kicks ass.