The past few days have been hazy, my sleep patterns have gone completely out of whack, especially because of that 5:30am wake up on Saturday for work... but that shift was actually alright. It's nicer in the mornings, and Lisa was the supervisor, who is also a friend from Uni classes.
I really enjoyed this Semester, it was very laid back compared to others throughout the Semester, I had a lot of fun with the Culture unit and it was neat to have a class with James, and Adam too. My final product turned out rad, in my opinion, haha. Writing of napping, desert escapes, Ayreon and Godspeed You! Black Emperor. My endless nights of drinking through the first few weeks really set me back, as it became more of a habit to spend my weekdays and weekends with Josh, James and others. Much fun was had.
40 days till DT. Oh god, I still can't believe it. I don't think I'll fully be able to comprehend it even as I'm standing in the crowd waiting. To feel the anticipation! To hear the solos! To hear Labrie hit those ever high notes! !! Looking forward to Smashing Pumpkins and QOTSA too, man, that concert is going to kick some everlasting awesomeness.
Heading down to Wagin on Thursday, can't wait to spend some time with Uncle Arthur again. Thinking of doing a charcoal drawing of a motorbike for Merv, a sort of peace offering.
It's strange that I actually prefer my strong, bitter coffee than those of a proper cafe. They're too sweet.
Reece got me Mick Foley's novel, Tietam Brown, for Christmas, I cannot wait to read it! Apparently if I'm thinking of the right one, it's got some fucked up scenes in it.. a woman dressed as a nun, a father, his son and a weird sexual experience directed by that father.... @_@ Sounds brilliant! I need to find something extra neat for Reece's gift, he always has the perfect choices of gifts for me. He knows me too well. ^_^
I borrowed from him the collection of Trigun. Hehe, me watching Anime, how scary. I get addicted to things to easily, the desire to start what I finish. As soon as I got into Achewood, I read the entire archive in less than a week, same with Something Positive. Might start watching it tonight with my new DVD player (thanks Ben!). :D I can finally watch the movies that I have, and a TV of my own to play them on. Instead of lazing about the computer, I get to laze about on my bed with my feet up in front of the TV. This, is truly, what the holidays are all about.

1 comment:
one does not simply rock into mordor...
your book disturbs me...
Post a Comment