Here I am, in Wagin.
Its been a good few days, but... I must tell you, it's amazing how much adults can chatter mindlessly. Christ, the stories I've had to sit through.. attempting my darndest to look interested. I get home tomorrow, to which I cannot wait to pump my music out in my room room.... alooone.
Right now I am spending some quality time feeding my addiction to the interweb, while the others are in the lounge watching the Christmas carols. I have not been sleeping well, the caravan I sleep in is nice, I must admit, but I just KNOW there is a big fucking spider crawling around in there. I found a small one earlier so I have a feeling I'll be too creeped out to leave myself defenceless as I sleep so I'll probably end up falling asleep on the couch in here tonight. >__>
Oh my, Christmas is soon.
I got this big book of medication drugs so I've been studying that while I'm here. Looking up all the different effects and mechanisms of clinical drugs and herbs. I am a proud medical dweeb. *grin*
Aaaah coffee... you'll help pick me up. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to feel ill from getting up before 9am every morning. My Mum and Merv are 'botherers'... they always need to be doing something, they believe the day is wasted if waking up past 9am. It contradicts greatly with my own philosophy of lazing about and sleeping well into the afternoon.
On Christmas Eve I'm heading on down to my Uncles house, where I will get to see my Dad! ^__^ Been a year since his last visit, once a year is too rare.
Oh, I got $100 in my family Christmas Card.... V Festival here I come! :D Happy days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
5 o'clock charlie just wants to be your friend.
Post a Comment