Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jen + Debit Card = Expensive

I've been thinking lately what to do with the money now that I won't be going to Bahrain. Racking my brains for something I most desired... and it hit me today what that was... and that was a copy of Ayreons THE HUMAN EQUATION!

Apparently it's getting signed by the grand master of new prog: Arjen!... but I rambled a bit in the message and actually ended up asking a question rather than what I wanted written.. but we'll see haha.

Ah!! It's the last CD I need to complete my entire Ayreon discography!!

It's been a favourite album of mine for a few years now, it still remains as the most complete, incredible AMAZING rock-opera I have ever experienced!

I can't wait!

And you know what's funny, ordering it from Europe on the official website + signed copy + internation shipping is STILL cheaper than buying it from Australian stores. :/

*anxiously in wait*

4 comments:

Val Fury said...

heh, typical. everything is always extra fucking expensive. from digital media to moist nuggets...

Elias said...

Fantastic work Jen.

Reece said...

*cough* Buy a PS3 *cough*

Anonymous said...

What?
Why are you not going away anymore?
lol i must have looked like a douche the other night when i asked you if you would still be in Aust on march 2nd hahaha.

Alia