Signed too, how I do adore that man and his music! I've been wanting a copy of this rock opera for so long now, I am yet to watch the DVD... I very much look forward to it!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Mail!
Walking out to Uni today, I took a peek in the letterbox and saw a wonderful small package from The Netherlands! It was my CD ordered, the last one I needed for my Ayreon CD collection! I didn't expect it so soon.
Signed too, how I do adore that man and his music! I've been wanting a copy of this rock opera for so long now, I am yet to watch the DVD... I very much look forward to it!
Signed too, how I do adore that man and his music! I've been wanting a copy of this rock opera for so long now, I am yet to watch the DVD... I very much look forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
rock opera... like the rocky horror picture show, or Tommy... :P
Suave suave...
Good work Jen!
weeooo!!!
nice work jen!
and signed? sweet!
Post a Comment