Sunday, November 30, 2008

Picnic

Uh... I've been thinking of how to post this post of mine, the final one for the degree of Biomedical Science. It's strange.... as still, days after, it has not hit me yet. I thought I'd be ecstatic, overjoyed, great sense of accomplishment, but, I don't. :/ Maybe because I am worried I have failed Parasitology... I am going to wait till the results before I celebrate.

Uh...

Uh...

Since Thursday what have I done? Oh yes: after the exam I had a nice dinner with a friend and we lazed around and listened to some tunes.

Saturday I went with Adamo and Roberto to Amps for a good metal gig. The bands were MUCH MUCH better than I expected, and I was incredibly impressed. I hope to check some of these bands out more down the track. Viking metal FTW.

Sunday (which is... today) I went on a picnic with Hsin, Val, Mitty, Rachel and Jen-Jen in Kings Park. It was much fun! I kind of miss these guys, they were very nice housemates and I am glad to have been able to get to know them during such of that time.

My literary skills are lacking tonight, so I am going to post with pictures instead.










GO!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Reece said...

I love the picture on the log!
And I'm sure you kicked the shit out of that Parasite thing, no exam is any match for you!
Whoosh!

Val Fury said...

man, you must've thought it would've been absolute shite. no wonder you didn't want to go.

you best stay awake, i've been waiting for four bloody hours.